|Montreal High Quality Indoor Summer Day Camp - 2012 Music and Fine Arts Summer Day Camp LAMBDA|
High Quality Indoor Summer Day Camp in Music and Fine Arts for children in West Island of Montreal at LAMBDA School of Music and Fine Arts
2012 Summer Day Camp in West Island of Montreal, LAMBDA School of Music and Fine Arts
Our day camps are intended for children aged 4.5 years old and above. Students will be exposed to an array of music and fine arts subjects including musical instrument instruction and exploration (piano, guitar, violin, clarinet, saxophone, cello, flute, harp, percussion instruments), drawing, painting, photography, videography, cooking, arts and crafts, yoga, dance, musical theatre, and more...
Serving locations of the West Island, Montreal and outskirts of Montreal and Quebec. Due to the quality of our camps, we have students joining us from all over the world, including US, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Tunisia, U.K., United Arabic Emirates and other countries in the past few years.
The returning rate of our students are phenomenally high. Parents are very happy to re-register their children at our LAMBDA Summer Day Camps as they feel their kids derive not only fun-filled quality education throughout the summer, also that their expectations have always been exceeded by the quality and care Lambda offers to our campers.
* Special features and Benefits of enrolling your child for the LAMBDA 2012 Music and Fine Arts Summer Day Camp:
(1) Tuition fees are TAX DEDUCTIBLE - RL24 form will be provided to parents for tax deduction purposes upon request
(2) FREE Artistic Profile Assessment to identify your child's artistic interests and abilities by our team of education experts
(3) Parents of campers who subscribe to our video notification program will receive video clips of their children while they are at the camp. Parent can have a peace of mind, while also being kept abreast of their child's experience at camp.
Let your child explore and enjoy music and arts this summer!
CONTACT US TO REGISTER FOR our 2012 INDOOR SUMMER DAY CAMPS
Tel (514) 697-9991 Email:
Lambda 2012 Summer Day Camp Sessions and Tuition Pricing Structure
For all new students, there will be a one-time registration fee of $60
For campers subscribing to 3, 5, or 7 weeks, the pricing is calculated as the number of even weeks plus one week.
E.g. 3 weeks = 2 weeks + 1 week = $660 + $350 = $1010 plus taxes
5 weeks = 4 weeks + 1 week = $1300 + $350 = $1650 plus taxes
7 weeks = 6 weeks + 1 week = $1900 + $350 = $2250 plus taxes
* Camp tuition fees are TAX DEDUCTIBLE - At the end of the year, a Releve 24 form will be provided to parents for tax deduction purposes for both spring break and summer camp participants.
To watch a video of our previous summer camps and spring break day camps at LAMBDA