|Montreal Summer Day Camp - Music and Arts Indoor Day Camps in West Island of Montreal LAMBDA|
Montreal Summer Cay Camp for Kids - Music and Fine Arts Summer Day Camp for kids in West Island of Montreal at LAMBDA School
Are you in search of an indoor and safe summer day camp for your children?
There are infinite choices out there for a summer day camp in Montreal - yet how can we ensure that our children receive the best quality of education, care, while having fun in the safest environment?
Summer is an important time for children to relax, yet continue to learn, make friends and develop happy memories.
Here are a few aspects that are useful for parents to consider when choosing a summer music and arts day camp:
For parents to ensure that our children are safe, it is important to check with camp directors to see if the following basic criteria are met:
(1) The children will be in a safe environment. Indoor camps are generally more safe than outdoor ones. Whether there are security cameras installed on premise, and if they can receive instant notification should their children have special needs.
(2) Are children comfortable and having fun while learning and acquiring interesting and mind broadening experiences?
(3) Are camp instructors qualified professionals who are passionate about sharing their art with young learners? Children are highly impressionable, hence it is important that the first experience towards a discipline is a positive one. It is therefore important for educators to create a level of interest and fascination in the area of expertise through their artistic skills, involvement and their respect for children.
(4) Are snacks and lunch included? And are foods nut-free and clean? Day camps that provide food services saves time for parents in packing lunch. High quality day camps also offer parents a level of confidence that foods their children consume are allergy free and of high quality.
(5) What is the camp counsellor to student ratio? In some outdoor camps, the counsellor to student ratio can reach 1 to 20. At certain schools, the ratio can be as low as 1 to 3.5 - which means that each child receives specific care and attention.
Lambda School of Music and Fine Arts offers as series of indoor asummer day camps including the Music and Fine Arts day camp - which offers an array of music and artistic disciplines including introduction to various musical instruments such as group piano, violin, guitar, flute, accordion, choir, saxophone, clarinet and even the harp!
In addition, at Lambda's summer day camp activities, classes offered includeBroadway Musical classes, singing, choir, dance, painting, drawing, origami, culinary arts, digital photography, videography, arts and crafts, yoga, and a number of fun games for children.
Lambda also offers the lunch option. Parents can choose to subscribe to the 100% nut free lunch option, or to bring in their children's favorite foods.
Lambda's summer day camps are safe. All the campers stay indoors, however they are provided with ample space to exercise, learn and have fun. The entire campus is fully monitored by a central security system with multiple security cameras to ensure safety of the campers. Entry and exit of guests are tracked. Parents and guardians are required in and out with their children.
Camp counsellors at Lambda's summer day camps are experiened and professionally trained. The camp counsellor to student ratio is particularly high. For our spring break camp and summer day camps, the counsellor to student ratio is exceptionally high (approximately 1 camp counsellor to 3 campers)
Call us to reserve a spot for your child at (514) 697-9991
Please click here to watch a video of sample day camp: