|Montreal Summer Day Camp for kids - Lambda Music and Arts 2014 Summer Day Camp West Island|
Montreal Summer Day Camp for kids - Lambda Music and Arts 2015 Summer Day Camp West Island, Pierrefonds Quebec
Lambda's Summer Day Camp is a unique music and fine arts program aimed at cultivating musical and artistic interested in children ages 4.5 and up.
Our summer day camps serves campers from locations ranging from the City of Montreal, West Island of Montreal in Quebec, ranging from Beaconsfield, Pierrefonds, Roxboro, Kirkland, Pointe-Claire, Dollard des Ormeaux, Dorval, St Lazare, Hudson, Pincourt, Ile Perrot, Ile Bizard, Ville St Laurent, Bois Franc, Ste Dorothee, Laval, Westmount, Lasalle, Lachine, Cartierville, Ahuntic, Brossard, St Lambert, Longueil, Vimont, Rawdon,St Bruno, Lanaudiere, and even further extending areas. Campers attend our camps from afar because parents believe that it is worthwhile to come to Lambda - to allow their children to experience a summer of fun and inspiring education.
Children will be exposed to a diversity of disciplines in music and fine arts in a safe indoor environment.
Lambda is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to ensure that learning takes place in an inspiring atmosphere.
In our summer day camp at Lambda, through our daily music and fine arts activities, including
(1) Musical Exploration (Group Piano Classes, Introduction to a variety of musical instruments including guitar, violin, cello, flute, clarinet, saxophone, harmonica, accordion, harp, percussion and more...)
(2) Choir Activities
(3) Musical Theater
(5) Improvisation and Skit
(6) Arts and Crafts - including origami, stained glass and a number of very inspiring and fun projects
On a typical day in our Lambda Summer Day Camp, children are exposed to 4 different music and artist activities.
We also offer a Turn-key Summer Day Camp Package which includes lunch option and day cares services.
Alternatively, parents can choose the following additional options:
(A) Lunch Option ($80 per week) - Our nutritionally balanced nut-free meal that not only tastes good, but suits that tastes of children and even inspires kids to love their daily fruits and vegetables
(B) Extended Day Care services ($16 per day) from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Our Lambda Summer Day Camps serves locations of Montreal, West Island, as well as boroughs outside of Montreal and Quebec. Due to the quality of our camps, we have young campers joining our summer day camps from all over the world from countries including US, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Tunisia, U.K., United Arabic Emirates and other countries since our grand opening in 2008.
The return rate of our campers are exceedingly high. Parents re-register their children at our LAMBDA Montreal Summer Day Camps as they feel their kids derive not only fun-filled quality education throughout the summer, also that their expectations have always been exceeded by the quality and care Lambda offers to our summer campers.
* Benefits of enrolling your child for the LAMBDA 2014 Music and Fine Arts Summer Day Camp:
(1) Tuition fees are TAX DEDUCTIBLE - A receipt will be provided to parents for tax deduction purposes upon request
(2) FREE Artistic Profile Assessment to identify your child's artistic interests and abilities by our team of education experts
(3) Parents of campers who subscribe to our video notification program will receive video clips of their children while they are at the camp. Parent can have a peace of mind, while also being kept abreast of their child's experience at camp.
Offer your child the gift of music and arts this summer!
CONTACT US TO REGISTER FOR our 2015 MONTREAL SUMMER DAY CAMPS at LAMBDA
Tel (514) 684-7154
Early Bird Special *30% OFF TUITION until 28 February 2016 (In person registration ONLY)
* Summer camp extended day care fees are TAX DEDUCTIBLE - At the end of the year, a receipt can be provided to parents for tax deduction purposes for both spring break and summer camp participants. Exact amount of tax deduction is dependent upon individual circumstances.